5/10/2013

OPI 2 Euro Central polishes reviews and swatches

Hello everyone!
In this post I would like to show you my OPI Euro Central polishes that I bought last month.
They are both very very beautiful colors suitable for every occasion :)
Enjoy the photos!

"My vampire Is Buff"
Ivory white creme
Opacity is very good
A bit streaky on the first coat, but a nice second one fixes it
Absolutely adorable color to wear on its own, especially if you have a bit darker skin (in my opinion)



"Euro...Eurso"
Royal blue creme 
Very strange blue. I love the color, simply because it's blue, but it's strange how it looks like under different lights. See for yourself. 
Opacity - extremely good. I've used 2 thin coats. 
Nice glossy finish and no streaks. On the bad side - the smell is awful. 
Other than the smell I highly recommend it if  you're looking for a nice blue polish.



 
Here is one spring flowery dotticure I made last night, because the blue started chipping off and I wanted to freshen it up a bit. I've used the following polishes for the dots:
Dita von Teese for ArtDeco "Real Red"
A-England "Holy Grail"
OPI "A roll in the Hague"
OPI "My vampire is buff" 
Golden Rose "Bright Yellow"



I would love to read your comments on my swatches. Let me know of your feedback regarding anything you did or didn't like. Big thank you for stopping by! 

Enjoy the weekend! 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10