5/02/2013

OPI pink/purple dotticure + OPI "Panda-monium pink" review

Hello everyone!
Today I will show you a dotticure which was inspired by Lucy at www.lucysstash.com
But first I want to show you this lovely OPI polish called "Panda-monium pink". I do not own the polish, it was provided by a friend of mine to review and swatch it.

The polish was somewhat thicker than I would like it to be, but application was easy. First coat came out very streaky so I had to apply thicker second coat. Drying time was average. Color is baby pink with a hint of lilac, which makes it perfect for everyday polish. Even on my white skin it looks very feminine and makes my hands look very soft.

Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think of the polish and the dotticure.

The polishes I used from left to right:
  • OPI "Panda-monium pink" 
  • OPI "Overexposed at South Beach" 
  • OPI "Funkey Donkey"






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10