5/20/2013

UrbanDecay Northern Lights limited edition polish set - review & swatches

Hello everyone!
I am finally done with swatching my entire UrbanDecay collection called "Northern Lights".
I got this for my birthday in January this year and I must say that as a first time experience with UD polishes I was thrilled!

The package was available at Sephora and includes 6 mini polishes in 6 amazing and vivid colors.

Here they are (from left to right):
  1. Bluesky blonde - deep ocean blue
  2. Crash and burn - burnt copper brown
  3. Blitz - dirrty yellow with greenish undertone (looks very sophisticated on the nails, but not in the bottle :) )
  4. Fringe - Deep green
  5. Deliquent - Deep purple 
  6. Hellbent - Bright red
All polishes are shimmers. All, except Bluesky Blonde, have very good opacity and two coats are just enough for perfect coverage. The Blonde was very runny, it needed two coats and opacity wasn't so good. On all 6 there was no streak problems and all went along just fine with and without top coat.

Enjoy the photos!  


Crash and Burn


Fringe


Bluesky blonde


Deliquent


Blitz


Hellbent



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10