7/15/2013

NOTD free-hand art & A-England "Fated Prince" swatch

Good evening ladies!
One more quick post before bedtime.
These are my nails and the art I did on them today.
Read on..




Finally I managed to put this amazing grey gunmetal holo polish on my nails. And Oh!Dear!God!
Another amazing job from A-England. I just cannot express how happy these polishes make me.
You all know that they are amazing, but this one is a  very special one!
Opacity - amazing, one thick coat is enough (on pictures two coats). Its not runny, patchy or something else. Applies like heaven, looks like it too.
Additionally I've added some bright blue "Order of the Garter" tips and dots, because I just can't go out without something goin' on my nails ;)
Enjoy the photos!

No topcoat on, natural light(except the last one), no flash, no edit on all swatches




Seche Vite topcoat added, natural light(except the last one), no flash no edit on all pictures,below this line.





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10