7/09/2013

NOTD - Jacava "Candy Floss" & caviar beads half-moons

Hello ladies!
Long time no see!
I am back from my well deserved holiday and it's time for my new nails of the day (two days to be exact).
Read up ....

I have managed to have the same mani for 9 days straight! Can you believe it?! I've never had a mani stay so long, after I became a polisHolic, so you can imagine I was relieved to finally do something different on my nails :)
I chose the hottest pink I have - Jacava London "Candy Floss" and I wanted to try, for the first time, my Layla black caviar beads. I used also my diamond tip pin to and one by one the beads.
Turned out very pretty and screaming. I have applied only one coat of the polish and the pictures are taken on my second day with it, so the ends might be chipped off a bit, but I hope you'll excuse me.
Enjoy the photos!

 I have tons and tons of new things I want to share with you and I will try to do it quickly, but since I'm working all day, cooking etc I don't have that much time.
Until next time! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10