9/05/2013

BornPrettyStore nail art brush set - review

Hello ladies!
I hope your week is going well and easy. Today I'm going to show you an amazing set I got from BornPretty Store containing nail art brushes and acrylic paint.

*********************************************************************************
I have started this blog with the idea to be a nail polish addiction share area, but as things changed in my life I found out exciting makeup items that I also wanted to share so this is how it turned out to be a beauty blog.
I will be forever grateful to all the lovely nail blogging ladies, who inspire me every day with their beautiful designs! Because of them I finally decided to get out of my comfort zone and start doing freehand nail art.
But for that, you can imagine, I needed a good set of brushes and paint.
That's where  BornPretty Store always comes in for me. They offer a bargain price products, often with very good quality.
This Nail Art Kit contains the following:

  • 12pcs of 12ml acrylic paint 
  • 19 nail art brushes
  • 2 mixing palettes


I love the fact that there are 2 fan brushes as I started using one with nail polish only and the other one with paint only.
I have already started using the kit for some designs I wanted to try since forever and the first one will be coming up tomorrow and will feature A-England polishes. So stay tuned for that one too :)
Do you like this one? Let me know in the comments what you think, I would love to know! 
If you want to get this kit, simply click HERE and don't forget to use my discount code as well, for nice 10% off your whole purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10