10/22/2013

MakeUp Monday - Mother Gothel from "Rapunzel"

Hello ladies!
I am unhappily at home today, as I got my lower left wise tooth extracted this morning, and now I'm on heavy painkillers and a cup of ice tea. On the bright side of  things I am at home relaxing, because this "little" hole is giving me a head and ear ache when the painkillers are not working, and I have time to write down this post :)
So today's look (which should've been yesterdays, but anywho excuse me) is something very very simple and nude, as I did not have better idea anyway.
I am not liking how it turned out, but eventually I am very behind with nude looks and I expect the neutral eye shadows to work like intense colored ones :D
I've used the following:

  • Wet'n'Wild trio palette "Silent Treatment"
  • Maybelline Volum Express mascara 
  • AVON "Chic" lipstick 
  • Maybelline FITme concealer 
That was pretty much the whole deal. 10 minutes and I was done ;) Easy everyday makeup and no one would guess its villain inspired ;)

This post is part of the MakeUp Monday linky party hosted by Maria over at agapelovedesigns.com
Be sure to check her post out and all other lovely ladies, by using the Makeup Monday banner below. 
Have a lovely day! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10