5/28/2013

OPI stripe web and dots

Hello everyone!
Time for my current manicure post!

I saw this design made by Victoria over at Manicurator a long long time ago and I just LOVED it, so I  though I should give it a try :)
So here it is finally my purple-ish stripe web and dots manicure.

I've used OPI "Parlez-vouz OPI?" and "Overexposed at South Beach" plus Catrice "Super fast dry and ultra shine" top coat.






You can see on the last picture that the polish looks smudged. It is not actually, but that's just how the light made it look like ;(
More so, since there are many layers of polish and my striping tape from BornPretty was giving me hell, the topcoat just looks like out of place on this design.
Anyway in real life it looks amazing and I'm very happy how it turned out :)

Hope you'll like it :) Let me know of your thoughts!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10