6/05/2013

A-England "Tristam" water decal zippers art

Hello everyone!
This one will be nice and short post.
I've used one of my super favorite polishes from A-England - "Tristam" . Yes, that beautiful deep blue holo.
I have used these beautiful zipper water decals from the BornPrettyStore.
They are amazingly easy to use and very very beautiful on my nails.
Everyone, who saw my nails (including my boyfriend), loved them ;)
Enjoy the photos!


 I have used an Easter egg I bought from a monastery while I was on a holiday a month ago. 
It's onyx granite in a lovely shade of blue. Amazing hand work, metallic glimmer when on sunshine and it goes perfectly with "Tristam" shade :)


These two pictures include my absolute favorite jeans brand - "Levi's". The ones I'm wearing are Bold Curve/Boot Cut and are again a very similar shade to "Tristam". 
All in all I'm a fan of the classy cowboy look, the hat & the boots, so I believe "Tristam" completely fits the whole idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10