6/07/2013

Quick Friday evening post

Hello everyone!
I've been a busy bee these days. Haven't got much time for my blog, because I've been cooking up some nice things for it :)
So in this quickie I will show you today's drugstore makeup and polish mini haul that I did.

I found a sweet bargain of "Like new" CND polishes, so I treated myself with one. I also got my favorite cuticle oil of CND and a Revlon base coat to try it out.
Also I got two beautiful Revlon lipsticks. One is orange and the other one is light satin mauve.
I'm quite happy that I found Revlon, because they disappeared a while back.
The lipsticks are amazing! Very very moisturizing and opaque. I'm in love with them!
Tomorrow I expect two "Color Trend" lipsticks from AVON, which I also wanna give a try and I'll post about them later on :)

I have lots of things prepared for the blog, but everything in due time, because it's been crazy around me lately :)

Enjoy the photos and your Friday night ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10