6/14/2013

Look of the Day

Final post for Friday!
Look of the day post!
I want to share with you my favorite items from my closet and a quick look I did with UrbanDecay Naked palette.


A dear friend and colleague of mine was gracious enough to share her UD Naked palette.
Even though the colors in it are just gorgeous, I wasn't satisfied with their pigmentation at all.
I've used the following shades:
  • Virgin
  • Sin
  • Buck
  • Toasted
  • Darkhorse

 And here's my casual Friday loo.
Virgin - browbone
Sin - whole eyelid
Buck - crease
Toasted - outer corner of my lid
Darkhorse - as sheer eyeliner














Since its casual Friday I went for the Blues again. My favorite H&M white with blue imprint cotton shirt, cotton blue leggings from Tally Weijl and my favorite blue wedged sandals.
 
Have an awesome weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10