6/14/2013

I've got the Blues - squares and stripes nail art design

Hello ladies!
It's time for my nails of the day post!
I am super excited to show you these three lovely blues in action :)
From left to right OPI - "Eurso...Euro" / "Teal the cows come home" ; GoldenRose - Bright blue

Yesterday I received my BornPrettyStore blue striping tape (can be found HERE) and I was excited to finally make this design, which has been in my head for quite some time now.
The original idea I got from the lovely Lucy at www.lucysstash.com who has always been my core inspiration for doing all things nails. The original post with her blue stripes can be found HERE
I have modified the design in my own way and added some beautiful bright blue rhinestones, which I also got from BornPrettyStore.
Enjoy the photos! 

 Natural light with Flash
 Natural Light without Flash

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10