6/14/2013

Shopping haul at BornPretty store - review

Hello ladies!
Today I'm going to start with a review of my recent BornPretty Store purchase, which I received yesterday.

I have purchased a new dotting/glitter tool and the well-known striping tape in bright blue.

The dotting tool has a small crystal-like egg which makes it look like a hairpin of a royal princess :)
Very cool and lovely! Also makes very good and small dots, plus it helps apply fine glitter in various designs on your nails. Great combo tool! You can check it out HERE


I also got myself a new striping tape. This time in bright blue, because my old one wasn't good anymore. 
And  this time I am super satisfied with it, because it sticks well, it's not tacky and it's much more easier to work with. I absolutely love these tapes. You can check it out HERE and see the pictures below.
 

If you want to take advantage of a nice 10% off on your whole order, don't forget to use my discount code - DDG10 :)
Have a lovely Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10