7/10/2013

Dragon Lady - look & nails of the day

Hello ladies!
Time for my previously announced on Twitter look of the day - Dragon Lady.
Read on...


I finally managed to make a decent A-England sponge gradient nail art! I am so proud of myself!
These two colors are my favorite so far and they go together so well I can't stop staring at them :)
I am sure all you are familiar with A-England's polishes and how gorgeous they are - formula, opacity, application and glossiness - Superb!
For this legendary art I've used "St.George" and "Dragon".
Additionally I will share my make-up of the day, which matches my nails (of course hehe).
I've used the following products:
  • Inglot black shade with blue glitter in the crease. 
  • Sephora bright shimmer green for the whole lid
  • AVON BB cream in Ivory
  • Maybelline FitMe concealer No. 16
  • ArtDeco DitaVonTeese transparent compact powder
  • ArtDeco Eye Shadow base
  • Revlon lipstick in Pink Pearl (No. 30)
Enjoy the photos!

Do you have any of the make-up I have? Also I'm looking for recommendations on a new BB cream, because mine is running out. I was thinking "The Body Shop" Vitamin E BB cream.
I would love to read your comments :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10