7/30/2013

Look of the day - Pocahontas theme

Hello ladies!
I've been away from my regular blogging for a while, for which I apologize, but my weekends are packed with exciting stuff to do and I just don't sit infront of the PC.
Anyway today is the day to show you my look of the day.
I was inspired by a Bulgarian makeup artist's blog (link HERE) who posted yesterday this summery colorful makeup design, which I immediately wanted to try.
Since this summer I fell in love with Inglot and their makeup (Thank you Eli!) I now own the most beautiful yellow and red eyeshadows I've ever seen.
For this makeup I used the following products:
Additionally I've decided to do braids with my hair today, as I am bored by the regular ponytail I use so often. I made it look like Native American braids, as my hair is very very thick and hard to work with when it comes to large braid. 
Enjoy the photos!
P.S. - Don't forget to enter my M.A.C. Lipstick Giveaway right HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10