7/30/2013

M.A.C. Lipstick "Underworld" review and swatch

Hello ladies!
Time for a MAC lipstick swatch in this hot summer afternoon.
I've got "Underworld" here for your to see.
Read on..

This is my first lipstick from MAC ever.
I am absolutely loving it!
I got it for a bargain price online and I am thrilled with it!
It is a dark brown-red-ish color with satin finish. It applies very very smoothly and nicely.
It becomes a bit dry during the day, but I apply a moisturizer regularly and it's not bugging me at all
Staying power is amazing. I re-applied it only 1 time during the whole day, and I've eaten and drank lots of water. Also it is not staining that much, for which my boyfriend is overjoyed hehe
I absolutely recommend this lipstick to everyone who likes brown tones.
Enjoy the photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10