7/31/2013

Look of the day in 10 minutes

Hello ladies!
Today I will share with you my look of the day, because it was super quick and I love the way it turned out. Plus it involves a whole lot of purple which is my favorite color :)
Read on...
I woke up very early this morning - 7a.m. ! Not my time of the day, but anyway I couldn't go out without any make up , so I wanted something real quick, simple and yet very nicely looking.
So I used my regular face products and turned to my forever favorite color for everything - PURPLE.
It may not sound modest, but I really like how it stays on me, the purple color. So I use it whenever :)
Here is a list of the products I used, along with their respective photos and below the list you will find an improvised graphic of where I used what.
Enjoy and thank you for stopping by!
Real techniques Accent brush from the Starter Kit

M.A.C. lipstick "Underworld"














MeMeMe Beat the Blues highlighter
















Oriflame OPTIMALS Skin Energy Day Cream SPF15













ArtDeco DitaVonTeese transparent pressed powder












Laura Geller gel eyeliner in purple













AVON BB Cream in Shell

















Sephora single eye shadow in purple with shimmer finish















ArtDeco Eyeshadow base











Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express mascara in Black
















Here is how I used everything:
  • Firstly I applied my Oriflame day cream all over my face as moisturizer (No.4)
  • Then I applied my AVON BB cream instead of foundation all over my face. I use my fingers and an Oriflame foundation brush in the end to make sure there are no overlays (No.7)
  • Afterwards I applied my ArtDeco DvT transparent powder all over (No.5)
  • I used my RealTechniques Accent brush (No.1) to apply the Sephora single purple eye shadow (No.8) on my lower lid and blend it out a bit  
  • Afterwards I used the ArtDeco eyeshadow base (No.9) on my upper lid to make a foundation for my Laura Geller gel eyeliner (No.6)
  • I finished my face and eyes with the MeMeMe Beat the Blues highlighter (No.3) and the Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express mascara in black color (No.10)
  • For my lips I used M.A.C. "Underworld" lipstick (No.2). A review for it can be found HERE


Let me know what you think and if you have any tips they are most welcome :)
Have a lovely day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10