8/24/2013

50 Shades of Purple - Part I MakeUp

Hello ladies!
As you all know Purple is my favorite color of all so today there's going to be two posts dedicated to this lovely color and its shades.
Read on....

 My initial idea came from a dress I saw online while browsing, so  I first made my nails purple and then I came up with a simple purple makeup. But firstly you will see the head, then the toes ;)
Products used:
  • Mix of AVON and Maybelline BB Cream "Shell" and "Ultimate Glow" respectively
  • ArtDeco DvT translucent powder
  • Maybelline FitMe Concealer
  • Sephora single purple eyeshadow
  • LauraGeller gel eyeliner in deep purple 
  • M.A.C. Lipstick "Rebel"
Everything was purple that day - makeup, nails, my top and even my skirt had purple-ish flowers on it :):) You can call it obsession if you like, but this color is my love amongst colors.
Enjoy the photos and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10