8/23/2013

INGLOT mini haul

Hello ladies!
A quick and fun Friday evening post to update  you on my latest INGLOT additions.
I went to their shop in one of the local malls here in Sofia, and finally got myself their Freedom System 10pcs empty palette plus two more eyeshadows.
Pros:
  • The palette is very neat and easy to use and I love the design
  • The black color makes the colors pop a lot, which is a nice addition
  • It's portable for medium to long trips
Cons:
  • Heavier than what I would like for a palette
  • The magnet for the lid is a good idea, but not very practical 
  • De-potting of the eyeshadows is a pain
Anyway I like it and I will get at least one more for home storage. For traveling I will figure out something else.


Now on the two shadows I got.
Overall opinion:
  • Very highly pigmented
  • Can be easily used without base 
  • Easy removal
  • Does stay in one place throughout the whole day
  • Does not gather in the crease, does not smudge
  • Does not fall all over your face while applying
The color I got are these and swatches below are with and without eyeshadow base.

Reddish copper (metallic) No.605 

Golden metallic shine "AMC Shine 25"

Here is a quick look I did today using only these two colors and the ArtDeco eyeshadow base.
Tell me your thoughts on the palette and the colors, do you like them? Do you own any INGLOT shades and if yes, how do you de-pot them from the palette? I'm looking for tips :) 
Enjoy your evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10