8/23/2013

City Jungle look

Hello ladies!
These days I've been experimenting a lot with my humble collection of eye shadows, and this design is the fruit of these experiments.
Read on...

I am a huge Lara Croft fan, since I was a little kid (around the time when the second Tomb Raider game came out), so this look kind of reminded me of her and the jungles she roams.
But still I called it City Jungle, since that's my own jungle for the time being. My outfit that day was very practical and even a bit military but there was a pop of color on the eyes, which stood out nicely.
Now on the products used:
  • Mix of AVON and Maybelline BB creams, "Shell" and "Healthy glow" in shades respectively
  • ArtDeco DvT translucent powder 
  • Maybelline FitMe concealer
  • INGLOT green eye shadow No. 29 
  • Sephora dark brown from a palette 
  • Maybelline Falsies eyelash in Black
  • M.A.C. Lipstick "Underworld"
I hope you will enjoy this look and it will encourage you to use color in your everyday makeup.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10