8/19/2013

BONDI NYC Polish review and swatches - Part II

Good day ladies!
What better way to start off a new work week than part two of my BONDI NYC polishes review and swatches.
Read on..

The remaining three shades I have to show you are "NYPD" ; "Uptown girl" and "Fuschia-istic"
Part I of my review can be found HERE

"NYPD" - a deep dusty and creamy blue wearing the catchy name "NYPD". When I applied it on my nails, my first thought was that this color absolutely represents the NYPD police' uniform colors, or at least the one seen in so many movies" :) The color is very hard to catch on photos, just like "Teal Magnolia", it looks darker in real person than the natural indirect light, as you can see in the first 2 photos.
Polish is absolute one coater needing only a coat of "I'm Vers" top coat.



"Uptown girl" - creamy light lilac shade. Very feminine and very sexy shade. Another polish I drooled a lot at , while browsing BONDI's website. Since purple and lilac are my favorite colors, this one becomes my number 1 lilac polish. Flawless formula, one coater (yes, one coat for this light color), top coat "I'm Vers" added.





"Fuschia-istic" - creamy hot pink shade. Awesome for summer. I have a nice dupe of this particular color, but I love it anyway. In a later post I will do a comparison of the two. Flawless formula once more, easy application, one coater, one coat of "I'm Vers" added.




Information on all colors and the Subscription box can be found on BONDI's official website HERE.
Do you like these shades and do you have any of them? I would love to hear your thoughts.
Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10