8/15/2013

LOTD - Orange sky, orange sea, orange everything

Hello ladies!
Sunny and cheerful Thursday it is today. I am in a summer mood so I wanted to share with you this nice urban Look of the day with you.
Read on...

Since Thursday is the small Friday and I am feeling lazy today, I wanted something simple and yet fresh for my look today. I grabbed my most summery outfit and combined it with Orange accessories ... and I liked how it turned out! So I decided to share it with you.
I dyed my hair last week with my favorite copper color. I waited for a long time to do that, because I couldn't find the right dye, but I did - Syoss Oleo Intense in Warm Copper (LINK).
Now on the makeup:
  • Maybelline FitMe concealer under the eyes and around the nose
  • Maybelline Falsies mascara in Black
  • Sephora "It Girl" in deep orange 
I did something real quick and simple, but with nice accent on the lips.
For my outfit I used my AVON orange/gold earrings, H&M Aviator sunglasses, jeans type shortpants and my favorite beach top. Don't forget the white ballerina's and white rubber watch I got from eBay a while back for a bargain price :)
Enjoy the photos!









Si

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10