8/15/2013

NOTD - Freehand roses over OPI & A-England

Hello ladies!
In this post you will again witness my first steps in free hand nail art.
Read on..


 Keeping the summer mode from my last Look of the Day post, I wanted to try something fresh and summery so I came up with this idea.
Polishes and tools used:
  • OPI "A roll in the Hague"
  • A-England "Holy Grail" 
  • Black acrylic paint 
  • Sponge and fine brush
 I saw this design while browsing on YouTube, but I cannot find the video to give credits for it, my apologies for that.
I have ordered acrylic paint and nail art brushes from the BornPretty Store,  but while waiting for them to arrive , I have used what I have, which is not good enough for fine nail art work, but I am still practicing.
What do you think?
Enjoy the photos!
P.S. If you need a BornPretty discount code, feel free to use mine - DDG10 :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10