8/14/2013

My INGLOT eye shadow stash

Good evening ladies!
I finally got to swatch my humble INGLOT eyeshadows stash and show it to you.
Read on...

I was introduced to INGLOT only a few months ago and since then I haven't got the chance to fill my stash more, so I'm showing you all I have up until now and hoping to get bigger in time.
Overall opinion of all eyeshadows

  • Very highly pigmented 
  • Do not irritate the eyes at all
  • Easy removal 
  • No smudging throughout the day 
  • Can easily be used without an eyeshadow base 
  • Very affordable price
  • Highly recommended
Note: All swatches shown are without eyeshadow base. Additionally the color accuracy is as closest as it can be to the way they look on your eyes. I use these shades every week so I can tell for sure.

Neutral (matte) No. 341 - perfect for blending 

Black (shimmer) No. 61 - with royal blue glitter particles

Blue (matte) No.371 - bright blue 

Yellow (shimmer) No. 474 - bright sunny yellow

Green (shimmer) No. 29 - bright green with slight yellow undertone

Red (matte) No. 50 - muted medium bright red

Orange trio (matte) No.108R - very bright to dark orange

Do you like them? Have you used INGLOT and what is your opinion? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10