8/08/2013

New changes in my blog

Good evening ladies!
I wanted to give you an update on my little blog.
I have finally managed to make the so long awaited changes in my blog by adding some new tabs.
Now you have a quick access to all my nail polish swatches and product reviews. Just click on the relevant tab in the upper navigation bar. 
Additionally I'm proud to present you the Excel table my lovely man made for me and my nail polish collection. You can locate it under "My Polish Collection" tab and download it via the Dropbox link provided. 
And I have added a detailed "About me" tab, with some photos and some brief introduction of myself, which I hope you'll enjoy reading :) 
There have been some slight improvements in the way I organize the blog itself, so I am happy how it turned out, I hope you will like it too!
Let me know what you think and I am always open to any suggestions! 
I would love to read all your comments :) 
And don't forget you have only one day left to enter my M.A.C. lipstick giveaway!
Just follow the button below and good luck!
Lots of smiles, xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10