8/11/2013

ColorClub "Reign in Spain" review and swatch

Hello ladies!
I am very sorry for being away for a few days, but I've been a busy bee lately, so this beautiful Sunday morning is finally some spare time and what's best than a review and swatch of this lovely ColorClub polish.
Read on...


I received this sample sized bottle from my June Birchbox (reviewed HERE) and I was thrilled, because with my nail polish obsession its always good to get new ones.
Now onto the polish.
It is a bright, vibrant and almost neon peach color, which is absolutely stunning in the summer. Especially if you are a bit tanned.
The formula is great. You will need 2 thin coats, because the first one makes some patches if you don't work fast enough. Drying time is fast, but there's no glossy finish, so you will need top coat for sure. Staying power is awesome, I wore it for 5 days and just on the last day a small piece on my thumb had chipped. I highly recommend this polish, it is very beautiful!
Please note that all photos are without a top coat and are taken in a natural light.
If you would like to see how it looks with a top coat, you can check out my nail art HERE.
Enjoy the photos!






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10