9/23/2013

33DC Nail Challenge - Dots

Hello ladies!
I have finally found a nail art challenge to participate in and I am beyond excited! Wohoo!
Thank you http://www.the-crumpet.com/ for this opportunity!
Read on..

I found out about this challenge a little too late, but anyway I will do my best to do it until the end, even though I will have to eventually study for my December exams :)
No on the first theme for day 1 - DOTS!
Oh, how I love dots! They always save the mani! This time I was inspired by Cirque du Soleil and their show "Alegria", which I attended the other day.
This is the costume I chose to recreate with dots

Polishes used for my mani:

  • Essence; Snow white collection "Sleepy" 
  • BONDI "Horny Mistress" (dots)
Enjoy the photos and stay tuned for Day 2 coming soon! Also don't forget to check out all other amazing designs by all lovely participants. Have a lovely evening!









No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10