9/30/2013

MakeUp Monday Disney Villains Challenge - Ursula

Good Evening ladies!
Time for the regular MakeUp Monday linky party!
Today, as part of the Disney villains challenge, all participants must make a makeup/nail art inspired by Ursula (The Little mermaid).
Here is my take on this one..


I must say, I absolutely LOVED how this one turned out! I made this for a Saturday night out with friends and I loved it so much that I did it once more today.
I tried, for the first time, mixing two eyeshadows together, but not just blending on the eyelid, but more pre-mixing them together.
I have used my bright blue INGLOT eyeshadow and a aquamarine sparkly green Sephora single eyeshadow. (They have no names, just numbers, which I don't remember really)
In the crease and outer corner I've used a dark shimmery blue again from a Sephora mini palette.
For the lips I also did an ombre look too, mixing dark purple with red in the middle of the lips.
Especially for the evening, this look did go so well with my eyes that I just kept staring at every mirror surface I saw :D
Enjoy the photos and let me know what you think :)
Also don't forget to step by our lovely host Maria from http://www.agapelovedesigns.com/ and see hers and the other ladies looks.
xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10