10/02/2013

Day 5 - 33DC Crumpets nail tarts challenge - Mexican

Hello ladies!
Time for Day 5 of the 33DC nail art challenge. This time the theme is MEXICO.
Here's my take on this one..

I was really wondering what to make for this day when I came across this photo in Pinterest:
It absolutely blew my mind how colorful and how South American it was, so I wanted to recreate it on my nails using nail polish. I am absolutely delighted how it turned out and I love how bright and cheerful it is.
I have used so many polishes I cannot even begin to make a list of them, but as you can see there is a lot of everything.
On my thumb I recreated the Mexican flag and I tried doing even the eagle in the middle, which turned out a disaster as my nails are very short  and small at the moment :))
Enjoy the photos and don't forget to check out the other participants' entries!











No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10