9/01/2013

Review - Sephora Daily Makeup Brush cleaner

Hello ladies!
Its been a while since my last post, but I had a very hectic week filled with a bit of stress, some doctors and lots of medicines, so I really haven't been able to sit back, relax and just write.
However I'm back now and I will show show you in this post something I finally got myself - Sephora Daily Makeup Brush cleaner.
Read on..

This beauty is quite expensive in my opinion (around 13EUR), however I do not regret giving my money for it as it is a miracle.
I have prepared a few swatches below for you to see how well it works for daily cleanup of even the most messier brushes.
It smells a bit like alcohol, but it doesn't matter as it disinfects the brushes along with cleaning them.
Also there's no irritation on the skin the next time you use them.
The cleaning process is very simple:

  • Spray a bit on the brush
  • Swirl the brush in to a piece of kitchen paper until clean 
Enjoy the photos below and let me know what you think of this one, have you tried it and if not what are you using for daily cleanup?




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10