9/02/2013

Guest Post from Etta at "Etta's Threads"

Good Morning ladies!
I am happy and very proud to present you the first guest blogger here on Aesthetic Perfections.
Meet the lovely Etta from Etta's Threads. She has prepared an awesome makeup tutorial for you to check out.

guest post d complete 2


***********************************************************************************
I am so excited to be posting for Dimana today! My name is Etta and I am the master mind behind the blog Etta's Threads. You can and will find a little bit of everything on my blog. However, today, I am here to bring something special to Dimana and her blog.

I have a deep rooted passion for makeup because I view it as an art. I have been wearing makeup since high school, but c'mon, seriously I didn't know what I was doing. Now, I am learning all the amazing, fun things you can do with some eyeshadow and blush!

Today, I am presenting you with a look inspired by the song called "Till Dawn" by the Weeknd. I love all the Weeknd's songs but that is one that I constantly put on repeat. I wanted to create a look that represented dawn and the sun. I have created a quick pictorial that can help you achieve such a look.
dawn makeup look
Items Used:

  • Crease brush, powder brush, eye shadow/smudge brush
  • NYX eye shadow primer
  • NYX eye shadow base
  • Becca Shimmer Skin Perfector on brow bone
  • Lotus pure organics lavendar eyeshadow
  • California Collection eyeshadow trio from bh cosmetics
  • NYX mosaic powder on my cheeks
  • Rimmel extra pop lash purple mascara
  • Cailyn cosmetics gel liner in purple
sun guest post 1 one
**Before you apply eyeshadow to your eye, apply a base or primer! It will help your eyeshadow last all day.**
1) Apply the lilac color to the inner and outer corner of your lid.
2) Apply the golden color to the center of your lid.
sun guest post 2 two
3) Apply the darker purple to the crease of your lid.
4) Blend that color out.
sun guest post 3 three
5) Apply purple eyeliner to the top lashes and extend it out past the lid.
6) Apply purple liner to the lower lash line.
sun guest post 4 four
7) Apply purple mascara to your upper and lower lashes. I used Rimmel's POP lash colored mascara.
8) The look is complete and you look fierce!!

guest post d complete
Thank you Dimana for letting me take over your blog for a day! You are truly an amazing woman with amazing talent and I am glad that we have crossed paths in this large digital world.
To you, her beautiful followers, I hope you enjoyed this little segment!! Have an amazing day!!

Etta's Threads
**********************************************************************************
Thank you, dearest Etta for taking the time to make this post for me! 
I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did, and don't forget to check out Etta's blog for more of her awesome makeup looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10