10/07/2013

Day 7 33DC - artwork featuring your oldest untried

Hello ladies!
Happy Monday and a very happy BDay to my lovely and awesome hubby!
Time for another Crumpet nail tarts mani challenge this time artwork featuring my oldest untried.
Read on...

I love nails and polishes, but my reality is such that I don't have the funds to buy myself every single polish I see or like. I gather everything one at a time and I'm very picky, I always choose colors I like and finishes I like.
These two I've used today are from a giveaway I won a while back and since I got them I've never tried them, because these are not my favorite types of green shades.

  • Manhattan Naughty Nails polish - bright green used for stamping
  • Makeup factory - dark military green used as base
The Manhattan polish is very very runny, but thank god it stamps AMAZINGLY well, so I will definitely keep it ;) 
The Makeup Factory one .. Its an OK formula, but not my type of shade, so I'll probably won't use it again. 
And here's the girly look I did for today's challenge




Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to check out all other participants below ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10