10/07/2013

MakeUp Monday - The Evil Queen EOTD

Hello ladies!
Yet another MakeUp Monday linky party dedicated to Disney Villains!
This time - The Evil Queen from Snow white.
Here's my take on the challenge..




This is the first look I did for this challenge and it was a while ago, but I am not really happy with it. 
Ah, well, I learn from my mistakes, so next time I will do better ;) 
I've used the following:
  • Sephora single shadow in purle 
  • Sephora shadow from an old palette in gunmetal grey for the crease 
  • AVON Mega Effects mascara
  • Sephora lipstick in red
  • ArtDeco red lip pencil
And here is a close up on the eyes. I'm sorry for the failed attempt, but still I hope you will enjoy reading the post ;)
Don't forget to check our lovely host Maria at http://www.agapelovedesigns.com/ and all other lovely ladies participating in the challenge. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10