10/15/2013

MakeUp Monday Disney Villains - Jaffar inspired

Hello ladies!
Time for yet another Makeup Monday linky party. This one is also part of  the Disney Villains inspired looks.
Here's my take on this week's test ;)

This one is an awesome challenge as I already knew it would include my favorite red eyeshadow.
I have used this photo as reference to add final touches to the look.


This is the makeup I have used:

  • INGLOT red eyeshadow with golden shimmer 
  • INGLOT Duraline 
  • INGLOT black eyeshadow with blue shimmer
  • Star Crushed Minerals blusher in "Peachy Sheen" 
  • Sephora liquid lipstick in Nude
  • AVON Mega Effects Mascara 
I absolutely enjoyed the look today and I wore it proudly in the office ;) 
Enjoy the photos and don't forget to stop by Maria, our lovely host, by clicking the linky party banner on the bottom of the post :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10