11/18/2013

Makeup Monday - Pomegranate bomb

Happy Monday ladies!
I have a quick makeup look to share with you, which was made a few days back.

I have used one of my favorite Star Crushed Minerals colors - Pomegranate. 
This was on the whole lid and I am so sorry that the photos are with such a bad quality, but until I get my new camera I have to deal with my phone's camera... 
The look was very simple and office-friendly and yet there was a pop of color without which I cannot go out :)) 
What I've used:
  1. Star Crushed Minerals - Skinny Dipping - inner corner of the eyes
  2. Star Crushed Minerals - Pomegranate - the whole lid 
  3. INGLOT - dark brown from a trio neutrals - outer corner and crease
Enjoy the photos and don't forget to check out MakeUp Monday's linky party host - Maria over at http://www.agapelovedesigns.com/ (click on the banner on the bottom of the post)









No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10