11/28/2013

Poison Ivy inspired makeup

Hello ladies!
Finally time  for some makeup brake admits all the nail art going on here :)
I ran into this awesome lady - Lex (Facebook page HERE) and her Poison Ivy makeup tutorial on YouTube.
With Halloween long gone already I wanted to try something different for my daily makeup, that is different and office-friendly at the same time. So here's what I came up with.
Products I have used are:
  • INGLOT No.29 - light shimmery green as base on the whole lid and under the browbone
  • Star Crushed Minerals - Neptune Star in the crease 
  • Star Crushed Minerals - Teal in the crease 
  • Sephora black liquid eye-liner 
  • INGLOT No.50 - red in the waterline
I absolutely loved the tutorial on YouTube, so I had to recreate it and make it wearable. I hope you like this one, all comments are welcome ;) Enjoy your day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10