11/29/2013

Deep purple smoke - night-out makeup

Happy Friday ladies!
Since it's Friday I'm going to finish the week with a purple smokey eye I made recently for a night out with friends.
Again HUGE thanks to Mari over at http://beautynuggets1.blogspot.com/ for providing me with her Urban Decay "Vice 2" palette, which I think is about time I get for myself :)))

For this look I have also used, for the 1st time, my newly acquired Real Techniques "Expert Face" brush, which turned out to be a stunner. I will be making a special post for it soon :) 

The colors I used are:
  • "Armor" - on the whole lid as base
  • "Noise" - on the inner corner of the eye (my favorite one) 
  • "Vice" - on the outer corner of the eye
  • "Rapture" - crease
  • "Provocateur" - blending the crease
  • "Anonymous" - browbone and blending 
  • AVON SuperShock purple pencil - waterline and eyeliner 
  • AVON MegaEffects mascara in Black
It turned out quite nice look with all my favorite colors. I absolutely adore this palette and I am willing to give my money for it, because the colors are so many, so gorgeous and so pigmented that I wouldn't need anything else. Endless possibilities are stored within this sweet purple palette. 
Let me know what you thing of this look. Enjoy your Friday evening! x









No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10