12/02/2013

Makeup Monday - Queen of Hearts

Happy Monday ladies!
I hope this week will have a better start than the previous one ;)
Now on to the next installment of the MakeupMonday series hosted by Maria over at http://www.agapelovedesigns.com/
This week its the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland.
I was wondering which Queen to make, the classic Disney one or the Tim Burton version. In the end I stopped on the Disney one.
The whole makeup is rather messy, but remembering how irritated and messy she becomes in the movie, I think it kinda fits :) I also had to train one new technique I learned recently, which as you can see didn't turn out quite good :D
Anywho, enjoy the photos and  don't forget to link up via the banner in the bottom of the post.
Have an awesome week everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10