2/05/2014

The N.A.I.L. Challenge - border mani

Hello ladies!
In today's post I will be showing you my take on the last theme from the N.A.I.L. challenge and it is a border mani.
The look was created by my friend Elena from http://lenival.com/ and all the photos are her courtesy too.
These photos will feature my new photo editing style which I've chosen for the blog, so I will appreciate any constructive criticism towards it ;)
Polishes used:

  • OPI - My boyfriend scales walls - base
  • A-England - Rose bower 
Enjoy the photos! 

Здравейте дами! 
В днешната публикация ще ви покажа моята интерпретация на последната тема от предизвикателството N.A.I.L. а именно маникюр в рамка.
Дизайнът беше направен от моята приятелка Елена от http://lenival.com/ и всички снимки са направени от нея. 
Тези снимки включват и новата обработка и стил, избрани от мен за блога, така че всякаква градивна критика е добре дошла :)
Използвани лакове:
  • OPI - My boyfriend scales walls - основа
  • A-England - Rose bower 
Приятно разглеждане!







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10