2/09/2014

The N.A.I.L. challenge February - theme RED

Hello ladies!
I hope you had a great weekend and got some rest. I am not sure I had enough rest this weekend, but I will have my time for that.
For February the lovely ladies behind the N.A.I.L challenge came up with 4 very nice themes as shown on the banner below.
Here I present you the first one, which is "RED". I love red nails! They are classy and always looking good! I've experimented with matte and some star shaped stones. Very classy!
Enjoy the photos!

Здравейте дами! 
Надявам се уикендът ви да е бил страхотен и да сте си починали, за разлика от мен. 
За Февруари, момичетата зад идеята "The N.A.I.L. challenge", измислиха 4 нови теми, които можете да видите на банерчето долу. 
Днес ви представям първата от тях, която е ЧЕРВЕНО. Безкрайно обичам червени нокти! 
Винаги на мода и много класически! Експериментирах с малко матов топ лак и камъчета с формата на звездички. 
Хубава вечер! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10