9/20/2013

Agatha Christie inspired nail art

Hello ladies!
I have a very interesting manicure to share with you. It's inspired and dedicated to Agatha Christie and her beloved detective Herclue Poirot.
Read on..

Agatha Christie is a British crime novel writer, who was born on 15 September 1890. To honor her memory and her worldwide famous stories, in the UK the week from 15 September until 23 September is dedicated to her.
Here is the time to share a fact about me. Since I was a little kid, I always loved reading books (and I still do now) and one of the first genres to fascinate me a lot were the crime stories of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and his "Sherlock Holmes". Later on I found many other detective stories and one of them were Hercule Poirot.
So in honor of Christie's week celebrated in the UK I made an easy nail art for you.
Polishes and tools used:

  • Golden Rose - light beige from "Paris" collection
  • Golder Rose - dark grey from "Paris" collection
  • BONDI "Horny Mistress" - blood red 
  • Black acrylic paint 
  • Dotting tool
  • Short detailing nail art brush 
Enjoy the photos!






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10