9/09/2013

MakeUp Monday LinkUp Party - End of summer bright look

Hello ladies!
Monday is again upon us as well as the summer's end. I take advantage of the last warmer days to wear my favorite dresses and a more summery bright makeup.
I recently bought two more AVON SuperShock eye pencils (stunners) and as a tribute I wore my first SuperShock in blue.
This look felt like paradise bird to me as its very colorful and yet not too tacky and over done.
To be honest, I really look forward to fall/winter season as its my favorite time of the year. I love wearing deep, dark, holo/duochrome colors, such as olives, purples, deep reds and coppers.
I've been born in the Winter and I am an Earthly person so these colors really appeal to me. If it makes sense at all ;)
Enjoy the photos and the remaining warm days!



This post is also a part of the MakeUp Monday link up party hosted by AgapeLoveDesigns and co-hosted by Wink For Pink. Click on the banner below to check out the linkUp and have fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10