9/17/2013

One stroke fall nail art featuring China Glaze

Good evening ladies!
This post is very special to me. I will show you my very first one stroke flower nail art (and a makeup included)
Read on...

Fall is already here and I love it, because of all the contrast in the colors you can see during this season.
I have used China Glaze "Mahogany Magic" as the base brown color.
The flowers have been painted using acrylic paint and the one stroke nail art technique.
It took me a lot of training on a piece of paper first and still I am not 100% satisfied with the result, but I will keep trying :) It took me about 3 hours to do this design the way I wanted it to look like on my nails, but I am happy with it! Even though I managed to do only my left hand as I absolutely sucked at doing it with my left (non-dominant) hand and I was already so tired I could barely keep my eyes opened :):)
As for the makeup , I've used my ever beautiful INGLOT shades and a Sephora dark brown color for the outer corner and crease.
Enjoy the photos and let me know your thoughts and critique on this design.









No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10