9/17/2013

Ovarian Cancer Awareness Manicure

Hello ladies!
Long time no see. I hope you all had a very nice weekend. I would like to start this week with a good cause and a mani made especially for it.
September is the month of Ovarian cancer awareness. With that in thought I present you my OVA inspired manicure.
Read on...


In light of some recent events in my health life (nothing serious, thank god!) I decided to support this cause and give it voice, because I think every woman should know about this, should educate herself about this, and do regular checkups for it.
As per http://ovariancancerawareness.org/ every year approximately 23.000 women are diagnosed with the disease. This is a huge, huge number so I really want everyone to think about it and just keep it in mind. Cancer is out there, no need to live in a nice pretty bubble and pretend they are non existent.
So, in order to make this more popular for everyone I'm setting up this post, including my mani and including a linkup in the bottom of the post, so that you can create your own OVA design and share with as many ladies as possible.
I hope that this linky will grow to be a big one with your help.
***************************************************
Now onto the manicure itself. 
I've used the following polishes and tools:
  • OPI "My Vampire is Buff" for the accent fingers
  • BONDI "NYPD" - ombre
  • Golden Rose light blue - ombre
  • Nail art detailing brush 
  • Light and dark blue acrylic paint
On my ring finger I recreated this logo 
On the middle finger I created a nice woman silhouette arranged with light blue dots to make it even cuter. 
Enjoy the photos!




Now on the linkup.
There is only one very simple rule:
Please tweet, pin, share in any way this linky and use hashtag #ovariancancerawareness
You can add the button to your blog post if you like as well.
Thank you for joining!

Aesthetic Perfections








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10