10/31/2013

Bondi "City Slicker" - review and swatch

Hello ladies and happy Halloween!
Today I have a non Halloween post for you, because I am not ready yet with my costume and mani, but once I am I will show it to you thoroughly.
I have another lovely BONDI polish to show you - "City Slicker"
Read on...

I had the opportunity to win this polish from a competition held on BONDI's official Facebook page.
Ain't I lucky! It is a gorgeous metal grey polish, that suits me very well!
The formula is great. A bit streaky, but its normal for a metallic polish. Two coats are enough for coverage. Dries fast, but needs a top coat.
I love BONDI polishes, even though I have experienced bad times with their September subscription service, which got canceled eventually. Anyway I will be making future purchases from them, because the colors are exactly the ones that suit my taste :)
Enjoy the photos and I'll see you next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10