10/29/2013

Makeup Monday Disney Villains - Cruela de Vil

Hello ladies!
Even though is technically 22 minutes in Tuesday already, I have prepared the last Disney Villains inspired Makeup Monday post. This is a linky party hosted by Maria from http://www.agapelovedesigns.com/ and this whole ride has been a BLAST! Thank you so much for hosting!
Now on the look... I was initially inspired to recreate this look of Glenn Close from the motion picture "101 Dalmatians"


She simply looks fabulous in this photo!!! I am stunned by this look and I am very happy I was able to achieve it, or at least get as close as possible ;)
P.S. - Behold my new hair style!


I have used my forever faithful INGLOT shades and a stunning StarCrushedMinerals shade:

  • INGLOT No. 341 in dusty rose for the browbone (reviewed here)
  • INGLOT No. 605 in red copper for the crease (reviewed here)
  • Star Crushed Minerals in "Skinny Dipping" for the lid (reviewed here)
Lips I have used Sephora red lipstick from their base line with ArtDeco Dita von Teese red lip liner. 
Enjoy the photos and don't forget to stop by Maria's stunning post by clicking on the party banner at the bottom and also join the party if you wish ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10