11/04/2013

Halloween makeup inspired by "Batman - Arkham Asylum"

Happy Monday ladies!
As usual it is time for a Makeup Monday post. I have prepared for you my Halloween makeup, which was inspired by the ever-famous Batman, and specifically the PS3 game "Batman - Arkham Asylum".
The character I choose was Harley Quinn
Read on...
I am a huge fan of the Batman PS3 games, played all of them, etc.,etc. 
Harley (Joker's sidekick by the way) always stood out as a character, because she's pure freak show and has quite funny lines too. 

Initially the inspiration to be her for Halloween came from these leggings I ordered from eBay at the beginning of October (which are still not here, btw 04 November already). So anyway, the idea formed up and I improvised a bit with the costume to get it as close as possible, since cosplay is not famous here in our small country (even though I find it amazing).

And now comes the time to thank Ashley, an amazing makeup artist, behind Hollywood Noir Makeup for her gorgeous Harley Quinn makeup tutorial. She saved my Halloween this year and everyone liked my makeup ;) Also big thanks to my dear friend Mari over at Beauty Nuggets for providing her UrbanDecay "Vice" palette, which also saved the day :) 
Here's what I've used for this look:
  • UrbanDecay color "Vice" from the "Vice palette"
  • UrbanDecay color "Black Market" from the "Vice palette"
  • Black kajal eyeliner from Maybelline 
  • White clown face dye 
  • Sephora liquid eyeliner in black 
  • Star Crushed Minerals "Peachy sheen" blush
  • INGLOT red eyeshadow No.50 (for the cheeks) 
  • ArtDeco Dita von Teese red lip liner
  • Sephora base line red lipstick 
Enjoy the photos and let me know what you think about the look!

This post is part of the weekly Makeup Monday linky party. Click the banner below to visit Maria at http://www.agapelovedesigns.com to see her post this time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10