11/05/2013

Halloween nails

Hello ladies!
I hope  your week is going great! Today's post is dedicated to my Halloween nail art.
Read on...

This piece I am extremely proud of, because everyone who saw it was asking "Oh, is that water decals" (meaning Jack on my thumb) and I was happy to say I drew it myself! :) Absolute joy!
So I was thinking about doing a "Nightmare before Christmas" themed mani, and what better time than Halloween for that?!
I really love the look of patchy stitches and combined with blood spatter - heaven!
I've used Nails INC "Black Leather", OPI "My vampire is buff" as base on the 2 accent nails and BONDI "Horny Mistress" for the blood. Also some black'n'white acrylic paint too.
I hope you enjoy this look as much as I did! Let me know in the comments what you think.






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10