6/10/2013

Look of the Day & review of AVON lipsticks

Hello everyone!
What better to do in the last hours of work than to show you my look of the day? :_)
It was ~32C degree all day and now it dropped to 15C with thunders and showers ... Crazy weather..
That doesn't mean I should feel down at all :) So is my look today ;)

Last week I was browsing around Emily's amazing blog - http://www.freckled-fox.com and I found quite a few hair designs that I loved. Also thanks to her great tutorials, I am now finally able to make my own French braid, for which I will be forever grateful! :)

Now back to my today's look.
I've used Maybelline Fit Me concealer and ArtDeco DitaVonTeese transparent compact powder as base.
On my whole eyelid I've used bright orange single eyeshadow from INGLOT and as eyeliner I've used raspberry red single shadow again from INGLOT. My mascara is from AVON.
Additionally I've put my current favorite sunny and bright orange earrings again from AVON.
For my lips(not shown) I've used my coral REVLON lipstick (reviewed here).


 Now I want to show you the two beautiful AVON ColorTrend lipsticks that I've got today.
I was always very skeptical about these lipsticks, but now that I've tried them on, they are medium creamy, very moisturizing and very well pigmented. And last, but not least, they are super-duper cheap! ;) Good bargain in my opinion.

The ones I have are "Orange you sweet" (left - very bright orange) and "Amethyst" (right - light lilac).



Let me know what you think of these lipsticks, have you ever tried them and if yes did  they work out well for you?
Until next time!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10